Thanks to this mini creative kit, discover the art of watercolour painting by adding colour to these adorable dolphins, without being able to go over the lines!
Dolphins know how to charm us with their intelligence and their cute playfulness! Young artists will enjoy the magic of the kit to reveal their artistry while colouring in cute dolphins with non-toxic water-based inks.
The Aquarellum Mini range is perfect to discover the pleasures of watercolour painting and colour mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Mini illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brushstroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces so that children will finally only be able to paint within the lines! Their small format is also perfectly adapted to young artists.
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
Content of the box
- 2 masked illustrations of 12 x 16 cm
- 1 top quality watercolour paintbrush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 3 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions