These little coins are 1-inch diameter SINGLE SIDE coins without pegs that ONLY fit Treasures From Jennifer's Hundred Frames with Coin Pockets. They offer even more learning and play with your Hundred Frames with Coin Pockets as your child places each into the dimples of the boards. Some activity ideas:
- Place them in alphabetical order forwards and backwards (for an extra challenge).
- Sort vowels and consonants.
- Match uppercase to lowercase letters.
- Practice spelling and correcting right on the board.
- Create word family lists.
- Create a word search. Play scrabble. Play Wheel of Fortune.
Each set of coins (coloured in Vowels & Consonants) includes one full uppercase alphabet and two full lowercase alphabet along with a mix of 22 extra lowercase letters, which is a wonderful set to use for spelling, totaling 100 coins.
Want more out of your coins? Check out Treasures From Jennifer's Reversible Coins option!
Treasures From Jennifer products are made from natural wood. As such, do expect slight variations in terms of colour, grain, and markings. These are not defects but are unique indications that serve as proof of its natural origin.
Dimension: 15 x 10 x 2cm