Tegu Baby & Toddler toys are the perfect entry-point to the wondrous world of Tegu. Specifically designed for the little hands and budding imaginations of children between the ages of 6 months and 3 years, these toys are built to foster playful experimentation and the joy of discovery.
Twist & Pull this Swivel Bug to experience the magic of magnets! Turn the wings and then flip them back into place to hear the magnets “click!” together. Experiment with Elastic Tension! An internal elastic cord lets children experiment with tension as these bugs fly away with their imagination. Swivel Bugs are easy for little hands to pick up and carry on any adventure. From the back yard to the grocery store, these Bugs are ready to go!
- Includes 1 Pieces.
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks.
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations.
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play.
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts.
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods.
- Suitable for children ages 12+ months.
Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
Size: Package dimensions are 0.98 x 5.11 x 6.89 inches. Total weight is 0.19 pounds.
Care: It’s easy. View and print our care instructions.
Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).
Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.