The Go-Anywhere, Do-Anything Programmable Robot
is Sphero’s revolutionary take on the programmable robot -- drivable right out of the box, packed with a diverse suite of sensors, and built for customization. Expand RVR's capabilities even further by connecting third-party hardware like a Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BBC micro:bit, or Sphero’s own littleBits. RVR is your mobile blank canvas. Code with it, build on it, and hack the robot of your dreams — then take it anywhere.
Good for Beginners
RVR is fun to drive and easy to code. Open up the Sphero Edu app to drive RVR all over and when you’re ready to start coding, the Sphero Edu app makes it simple and intuitive: start out with Draw & Drive then dive into Scratch Blocks.
A Medium for Makers
Ready for more? Integrate RVR's powerful on-board sensors into your programming projects and coding creations, then share them with the world.
Highly Expandable for Hackers
What's in the box?
- Removable cover plate and developer plate with quick-release button
- Removable, protective roll cage
- Removable and rechargeable battery
- Universal, 4-Pin UART expansion port for connecting 3rd party hardware (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, micro:bit)
- 5V 2.1A USB-A onboard connectivity to power your projects using RVR’s battery.
- Compatible and programmable with the Sphero Edu app
- Dimension: 24 x 24 x 21 in cm
- Weight: 2.3 kg