Create 8 beautiful flowers with translucent window colours to decorate your home!
This kit provides all the necessary material to create 8 beautiful flowers which seem to be made in spun glass, but are in fact made with stained glass paint!
To create them, all you need to do is form stems into a mould and fill them with paint. A couple hours later, the water will evaporate and the colours will become crystal clear. The petals can then be very easily assembled!
Children will love this creative activity to create magnificent home decorations.
Content of the box
- 10 tubes stained-glass paint
- 2 mould shapes
- 50 stems
- 1 bag of Patarev
- 2 small green paper roll
- 1 set of instructions
Our tips & tricks
With the excess of window colour paints, you can also create beautiful drawings to decorate your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface in your house. You can use a plastic sleeve to continue using this kit once you are done making your crystal flowers. Here are the easy steps to follow:
- Put a drawing inside aplastic sleeve
- Draw the outlines with window colour paint
- Leave to dry and fill in the rest of the shape with window colour paint
- After a few hours, the paint will be completely dry and translucent. You can now place it on your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface
- You can reposition your creations as much as you want!