Any fan of mystical creatures and Greek mythology will love to paint these 3 beautiful Pegasuses with non-toxic watercolours. With each added colour, intricate details will magically appear and these beautiful animals will be brought to life.
A Pegasus is a winged mystical horse that is amongst the most famous creatures in Greek mythology. Use your imagination and your Aquarellum palette to bring them to life! Thanks to the provided masked outlines, you will not be able to paint over the lines!
The Aquarellum range will help artists of all ages and levels discover the pleasures of watercolour painting and colour mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brushstroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces.
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
Content of the box
- 3 masked illustrations of 32.5 x 25cm
- 1 top quality watercolour paintbrush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 9 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions
Dimension: 33.5 x 3 x 26 cm
Weight: 0.5 kg