Thanks to this creative kit and its watercolour inks enjoy a relaxing moment by painting, without being able to go over the outlines, four cute kittens!
Artists of all ages and cat lovers will enjoy painting these four adorable kittens with non-toxic watercolour inks.
With a couple of drops of paint, all children will be able to create true masterpieces! Aquarellum Junior is a painting technique that will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brushstroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces so that children will finally only be able to paint within the lines!
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
Content of the box
- 4 masked illustrations of 18 x 25cm
- 1 top quality watercolour paintbrush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 5 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions
Dimension: 27 x 3 x 20 cm
Weight: 0.3 kg