The Classic Cap is, well, a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. It is the favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The handle can be clipped to bags and the leakproof cap seals with a twist.
The Straw Cap is designed for upright, spillproof sipping (no tipping required). The Straw Cap is perfect for the treadmill and yoga class. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 16 oz (475 ml)
Cap width: 3.25"
Base width: 2.75"
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap made in Poland; Sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
Dimensions: 8cm x 8cm x 24.5cm