Lifefactory 22 oz reusable glass bottles offer a large capacity to quench a big thirst. They are available with a Flip Cap or a Classic Cap. Always BPA/BPS-free and dishwasher safe, all components are made in the U.S. or Europe.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 22 oz (650ml)
The Classic Cap is, well, a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. It is the favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The handle can be clipped to bags and the leakproof cap seals with a twist.
The NEW Straw Cap is designed for upright, spillproof sipping (no tipping required). The Straw Cap is perfect for the treadmill and yoga class. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals
with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap.
Dimensions: 9cm x 9cm x 28.5cm