Perpetua Liberty Fabric Mask is the most breathable, “all-day wear” fabric mask we have made.
Its designed for comfort with a style defined by sharp clean lines. Its origami-like construct combines contour-stitching that achieves a spacious feel, affording unprecedented all-day comfort . Yet, it folds neatly into a compact and thin form factor for convenient stowage.
- Liberty 'Tana Lawn' Egyptian Cotton (both exteriors)
- 3-ply construction with filter media
- Folds neatly to compact size
- Adjustable Elastic Strap
* NO Compartment for Filter insert
Made in Singapore
Size XL : Folded Form Factor: Approx 15.5 x 11 cm
This size is estimated to fit an average man’s face but we highly recommend measuring for an accurate fit.
Size L : Folded Form Factor: Approx 14 x 10 cm
This size is estimated to fit an average lady’s face but we highly recommend measuring for an accurate fit.
Size M : Folded Form Factor: Approx 13 x 10 cm
This size is estimated to fit an average child’s face (age 7 - 12) but we highly recommend measuring for an accurate fit.
Size S : Folded Form Factor: Approx 12.5 x 9.5 cm
This size is estimated to fit an average child’s face (age 4 - 6) but we highly recommend measuring for an accurate fit.
Dimensions may vary up to 5mm from nominal
"Fabric masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. Fabric masks are used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.” - www.cdc.gov.sg
Due to the nature of the product, we are currently not accepting exchanges or refunds. Please note that due to the nature of the fabric and pattern placement, each mask will look slightly different.
CARING FOR MASKS:
1. For hygiene, masks should be washed after a day of continuous use, or when soiled.
2. Wash your hands right after removing the mask.
3. Wash the Mask in a container of soapy water (do not bleach), and leave to soak for 5 minutes. After which, wash and rinse off soap thoroughly with clean tap water.
4. Leave mask to dry completely. [Suggested to dry in shade]
5. Avoid ironing, applying excessive heat or heated tumble dry methods, as this would damage the filter media, and life and elasticity of the elastic band.
6. The 3 ply mask is designed for daily wear and we suggest to dispose the mask responsibly after 30 days of continuous use, or as soon as you notice its critical components have worn out.