Metal box with 30 colours/3888.330
Pencils to satisfy both amateur and professional artists, illustrators, graphic designers and teachers thanks to the soft pigment range in both dry and water-soluble pencils.
Contents : 30 water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications : soft and unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, wash drawing, dry drawing or watercolour, superimposing different colours.
Technical description :
· Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
· Lead : water-soluble, soft and resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior coverage, excellent light resistance
· Pencil : hexagonal, encapsulated, colour no. and name indicated, light-resistance graded
· Premium FSC certified cedar wood
· Techniques : hatching, shading, watercolour, wash drawings, unlimited blending, superimposed colour, mixed techniques combined with PABLO® permanent pencils, NEOCOLOR® pastels and gouache. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour.
Available in assortments of 12, 18, 30, 40, 80 and 120 colours.
Also available in 120 and 80 colour wooden box sets, multi-product wooden box sets, 30 SUPRACOLOR® Soft Aquarelle + 30 PABLO® and 80 SUPRACOLOR® Soft Aquarelle + 80 PABLO® or as a " Lanvin limited edition.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
Dimensions: 25.5cm x 1.5cm x 18.5cm