Metal box with 18 colours/666.318
For all demanding users seeking quality and accuracy : artists, illustrators, designers, teachers and creative people. Multiple ways to apply colour, feel the pastel in its pure state and release its creativity.
Contents : 18 permanent lead coloured pencils
Applications : soft and unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, shading, on all media.
Technical description :
- Type : Permanent coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : dry, water resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior covering power, excellent light resistance
- Pencil : hexagonal, encased, colour no. and name indicated, gold band, light-resistance graded
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Techniques : hatching, shading, superimposed colour, mixed media combined with SUPRACOLOR® Soft Aquarelle, NEOCOLOR® pastels. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour. Drawing on wood, photos or other media.
Available in assortments of 12, 18, 30, 40, 80 and 120 colours.
Also available in 120 colour wooden box sets, multi-product wooden box sets, 30 SUPRACOLOR® Soft Aquarelle + 30 PABLO® and 80 SUPRACOLOR® Soft Aquarelle + 80 PABLO®.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
Dimensions: 15.5cm x 1.5cm x 19cm