Cardboard packet containing a themed " Marine " assortment of 20 colours/3510.920
Ultra-high pigment concentration ensures intense colour and exceptional light resistance. For all amateur or professional watercolourists, mixed media designers and lovers of unbridled creativity.
This " Marine " assortment contains a selection of essential colours in warm and cool tones for depicting a variety of seascapes. Saturated, light blue-greens for azure waters, deep water and the sky, light colours for the foam, reflections and light, grey-browns for shadow and rocks, reddish tones for sunsets.
Contents : 20 " Marine " watercolour coloured pencils
Applications : Can be applied dry or wet for wash drawings, hatching, shading, for accurate lines, washes or blurring.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm. Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolour (Standard Blue Wool Scale - between *** and *****)
- Pencil : hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Techniques : Watercolour, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).
Available in " Standard " 12 colour assortments. " Landscape " 20 colour assortments, " Marine " 20 colour assortments.
Also available as an 80 MUSEUM Aquarelle assortment in a wooden gift box set.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
Dimensions: 27cm x 2.5cm x 20cm