Introduce your preschooler to the basic strokes required to write in Chinese.
We have picked the basic 14 strokes to help your child build a strong foundation in the Chinese language. Most importantly, it’ll help them learn in a fun & tactile way!
Together with Chinese strokes II acrylic puzzle, which features 16 MORE Chinese strokes will cover all the strokes found in our local lower primary syllabus.
This Chinese strokes acrylic puzzle is the perfect resource for him/her to build a strong foundation in the Chinese language the hands-on way! This highly versatile puzzle provides so many different ways of play!
Combine this Chinese Strokes Acrylic Puzzle with
TYS Chinese Strokes I Sensory Play Cards (sold separately).
Cards and playdough are shown in photos for illustration purposes.
Each puzzle comes with a colouring and tracing activity sheet (printed on cardstock) and a play guide.
Proudly designed in Singapore!
*Colours will be given at random
Other Ways to play:
1) Complete the acrylic puzzle by placing the strokes in the stroke board. Read out the stroke names as you place the strokes! Trace the strokes with your fingers and invite your child to do the same!
2) Put the stroke board on a light table and trace the stroke guidelines with your finger.
3) Instead of using the strokes, fill up the “holes” on the stroke board with loose parts like beads or coloured rice.
4) Use the stroke board as a stencil to practise writing the strokes.
5) Press the strokes or stroke board into playdough to make dough strokes.