Tegu Baby & Toddler toys are the perfect entry-point to the wondrous world of Tegu. Specifically designed for the little hands and budding imaginations of children between the ages of 6 months and 3 years, these toys are built to foster playful experimentation and the joy of discovery.
Magical forces attract and repel for unexpected stacking play. Stack pieces on their posts or flip them over to watch them defy gravity with the power of magnets! Or take it all apart for construction play — the possibilities are endless with your imagination.
- Includes 11 Pieces
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- A brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
- Suitable for children ages 12+ months
Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
Size: Package dimensions are 6.10 x 3.46 x 8.54 inches. The total weight is 1.32 pounds.
Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec)
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
PLAYING IS LEARNING
HOW DOES PLAYING WITH TEGU SUPPORT A CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT OVER TIME?
THE PERFECT BLOCK
One thing most people don't realize is that all our blocks are designed to work together. This was a unique challenge that was solved by crafting each block around a core cubic module. (By the way, the cube was the first piece we made!)