Lovable and fun, you’ll never find a more odd pair than Beans and Tumtum. As twins, they’ve been best friends since birth, though they couldn’t be more different from one another. Beans is nervous and slow-moving while Tumtum is shy and quiet with a voracious appetite. One large and one small, they watch out for each other and can be hard to separate.
- Includes 30 pieces in 11 shapes; 2 Short Planks, 2 Long Planks, 6 Cubes, 2 Triangles, 2 Parallelograms, 8 Monster Horns, 4 Monster Legs, 1 Beans Horso, 1 Tumtum Horso, 1 Beans Tail, 1 Tumtum Tail.
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks.
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations.
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play.
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts.
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods.
- Ages 1+.
Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
Size: Total weight is 2.71 pounds.
Care: It’s easy. View and print our care instructions.
Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).
Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Dimensions: 37cm x 8cm x 28cm
PLAYING IS LEARNING
HOW DOES PLAYING WITH TEGU SUPPORT A CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT OVER TIME?
THE PERFECT BLOCK
One thing most people don't realize is that all our blocks are designed to work together. This was a unique challenge that was solved by crafting each block around a core cubic module. (By the way, the cube was the first piece we made!)